What is perpetual Income 365?
Perpetual Income 365 is a platform that allows its users to make money online through affiliate marketing. Perpetual Income 365 is a done-for-you system which means you don’t have to do much in terms of getting started.
The package consists of two (2) done-for-you landing pages, web hosting, an email follow-up sequence that lasts for 31 days, and lastly a solo ad traffic guide. Simple pay the cost and most of the steps are done-for-you.
The Creator of Perpetual Income 365 is Shawn Josiah, he claims that his system can help you generate income every month without prior experience. Now that is a very bold claim to make especially in the make money online industry.
Based on his experience as a 7-figure earner in affiliate marketing, I’d say he is pretty credible for what he knows. Unfortunately, being in the make money online industry myself, it sounds far too simple and should be taken with a grain of carefulness.
Perpetual Income 365
- Website: www.perpetualincome365.com
- Founder: Shown Josiah
- Price: $47 per month
- Product: Perpetual Income 365
Who is it for?
Anyone who wants to waste hundreds or even thousands of dollars on a method that doesn’t work well, and promote the same program they have joined to people he doesn’t know through email before he/she realizes that this method doesn’t work.
Mostly Illegal Make money guarantee
They tell you that there’s a guarantee of making money with them and that there’s no risk at all, but in general, making money doesn’t mean profit…
You might pay $600 to get the traffic that would make you few sales resulting in a $125 commission.
If you look at this $125 + but it cost you $475 in ad solo/get traffic. So here you’re – $475 (minus $475) in your account. This is not to way to make a passive income.
How much Perpetual income 365 costs?
Perpetual Income 365 charge a fee of $47 per month, however, you may have to spend more on traffic generation in order to increase your chances of making sales. For your first month, you’ll be using the Get Response autoresponder for free. The platform offers you a 30-days free trial, but you have to pay $12 per month after that. You also will spend about $40 on solo ads.
So the total fee per month will be $99 to work with
- Perpetual Income 365 – GetResponse – Solo ads.
This means you have to make a considerable amount of sales every month to break even and generate profit. You should be targeting about 2 to 5 sales every month if you wish to stay profitable. And you only can promote this one product such as Perpetual Income 365.
More few upsell offers on the platform
To make more income you need to spend more money!
- Asse Multiplier: for $127 you will get access to five extra landing pages.
- 5 Click Profits: for $197 you will get access to some extra features for your landing pages.
- Email ATM: $297 The Email ATM will re-write your email sequences, automatically cloak your affiliate links to avoid your emails being listed as spam. It will also instantly broadcast your emails to your subscribers. I’d say as long as you cloak your affiliate links and ensure that you’re providing relevant information to your subscribers, you’ll be fine doing it on your own using GetResponse or other email service providers. The Email ATM is just insurance.
Pros and Cons of Perpetual Income 365
- The Hardest part is already done-for-you as you get a high-converting landing page and hosting ready to deploy.
- The Email list you generate through them is yours to keep, so you could promote to that list in whatever way you want.
- Perpetual Income 365 is a risk-free program since it is covered under the 60-day money-back guaranteed policy.
- There is no email sequence creation on your part since it is done-for-you.
- You can’t edit the content of the money pages
- only 1 product to promote
- Solo Ad Traffic is questionable when it comes to quality leads.
- You won’t learn how to create your own sustainable online business.
- If Perpetual Income 365 goes away, so will your income.
- A little shabby sales video: the sales videos are of poor quality and impossible to enlarge and see the image clearly. It could be frustrating; therefore, I recommend the platform owner to work on delivering sales videos with the better video quality. The welcome videos have decent video quality and help give you an overview of how the platform works.
My Recommendation to learn to make a Passive Income from home is:
Why Wealthy Affiliate is my one recommendation to make a passive income from home. You’ll work may be as much as all those products ask you to work but all the time-work you’ll put into will be for you… for your own online business.
- Free Beginner has access to:
- Affiliate Bootcamp phase 1
- One website
- Website backup
- Beginner training course
- Personal affiliate blog
- Video walk thoughts
- Keyword research tool (30 searches)
- 1 on 1 with a coach for the first 7 days
Help You’ll receive from Wealthy Affiliate.
With us, at Wealthy Affiliate, you’ll receive the help and support you need. I’ll be there to answer your questions and to help you. We are real people in the community and how an affiliate like me can earn trust is by recommending to you the right things and telling you the real story.
So just trust me for a while, I can save you maybe one or two years of sheer waste of both time and money, as you try one scheme after another, online. I have been there and done it all.
Premium Members at Wealthy Affiliate
If you register Premium member yes there is a fee of $19 for the first month and $49 per month (this is $1.59 per day only) after but you’ll have a good ROI (return on investment) promoting wealthy affiliate see what you will receive for commission: And you can also promote more differents products with wealthy affiliate.
Wealthy Affiliate has one of the most exciting affiliate programs available anywhere online and you can earn consistent revenue by simply referring others to the community!
Commissions are $8.00 for the first month $19.00 special offer, then $23.50 thereafter. Starter Members earn $4.00 for special offer referrals, then $11.75 monthly and $117.50 yearly commissions.
Commissions are $23.50 for the first month’s $49.00 special offer, then $46.50 thereafter. Starter Members earn $11.75 for special offer referrals, then $23.25 monthly, and $232.50 yearly commissions.
Back to Perpetual Income
Is Perpetual Income 365 a scam or legit?
Perpetual Income 365 is not a scam, but what I can say is that this method is the least effective method of doing affiliate marketing and doesn’t build a sustainable business in the long run. Add to this that you will end up promoting the same program to people that don’t know and don’t trust you yet.
NO Website, NO Real Business
Worst of all, you don’t build a business with this method because you don’t have a website where people can see your promotions and trust you.
And building a website isn’t difficult anymore and doesn’t require coding or technical knowledge.
Thank you for stopping by my site, leave me a comment, and share with your friends who would like to work online!
Affiliate Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links which means I may earn a small commission if you purchase anything through one of the links. However, this will not affect what you pay!