Make Google my home Page permanently?
Each page on your website should target a different set of keywords. So that the pages aren’t competing with each other. I will give you tips to make google my home page automatically.
It’s what the people search on the internet, that will have a website rank higher, and a better chance to make Google my home page permanently.
Why do businesses need to care about SEO?
On average, a consumer will visit three stores before making their purchase.
You want to reach that audience, optimizing your website presence is important. SEO is essential in turning online traffic into potential customers for your small business.
8 Steps to make on Google My Home Page!
The first page of Google
1 – Create a list of Keywords
Your main keyword should be in the H1 tag.
H2, H3, and H4 tags can be taken as subtopics for the support of your main keywords.
It is important to start with a brainstorm of the post that you want to write. To make Google my home page.
Google want to search on it’s organized index, it will retrieve a site within his keywords.
Now look below this keyword phrase is the Meta Description and the title. Both are important to be writing on those specific places for google to make my home page. The first page of SEO.
Write your target keyword in the title tag, Meta Description, URL
- Every post you write as a title appears at the top of the post. Has the title of that page’s listing in search results
b) Meta Description:
- This is the description under the title in google search results. It’s the title of these keyword phrases you write on the top of the posts. The meta description helps google to put your business on the first page for the right searches. It helps google searchers to keep it there.
The URL is basically a name ( the NICHE) for the link to the website. After the URL google put a slash, followed by text separated by dashes.
Like here: lynesplan.com/Make-on-Google-fist page
Including keywords in the URL, Google will identify the post more quickly. The URL appears in between the title, meta description in search results.
d) Alt Tags
- This adds value to the website. It creates a dependable resource for your guests. Ensuring all types, pieces of data are accessible for everyone.
- Find the best alt tags by performing searches through keyword research tools.
- Use this as an ongoing practice to increase accessibility for your site.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of your alt tags with your website audits.
Ex of ALT Tags:
An Honest Wealthy Affiliate Review (Wealthyaffiliate.com) is the Alt Tags of the image of your posts. Google can detect further relevancy of that page. It feels more comfortable putting you on its first page of search results.
Mobile and user-friendly design
Today everybody has mobile devices, smartphones, tablets. Most of your traffic will come from those. Nowadays a lot of people on the planet work with iPhones, mobile. So it is important that all website is mobile Compatible. It will improve a better chance to rank higher on Google.
The WordPress themes are mobile-friendly. Google favors mobile-friendly websites. If you don’t have a responsive website, you will need to make adjustments to your website. That will ensure the most seamless experience for a mobile user.
Search engines prefer the sites pages that load faster than their competitor
Write at least three (3) to four (4) posts per week to make sure that google continued to rank your site on the top of SEO. Google needs to know that you are still working on the website, that it’s still being active.
If you take a longer break without writing for a week or more, SEO(google) starts de-ranking a website to a lower level. Being an affiliate marketer you want your site to stay active. For an affiliate, the less work you do on your site the more competitive your niche becomes. This is what makes you lose rankings you need to continue to write good content.
Since I’m an affiliate, the best thing to do is that you take three (3) hours per day and write at least four (4) posts a week. This will tell all search engines that the site is still active. Organize an agenda it will be your passive income for life.
Using the visuals along with written content will help the rankings. Images should contain descriptive Alt tags that target the focus keyword.
Content with 1800+ words generally ranks higher than a shortened one, it is relevant, and up to date.
About this item – Samsung Galaxy S8
- Infinity Display: a bezel-less, full-frontal, edge-to-edge screen. Default resolution is Full HD+
- Camera resolution – Front: 8 MP AF, Rear: 12 MP OIS AF
- Memory: Internal Memory 64 GB, RAM 4GB
- GSM SIM cards in the U.S. and the world Including AT&T, T-Mobile, MetroPCS, Etc.
The URL is a name for the link, the domain name (your Niche). Search Engines are like when people choose a short URL. You will need it to keep it relevant to the topics you choose for your website.
Include keywords in your URL, it will help SEO (google, Yahoo, Bing) identify what are the posts about. Look at the image below you’ll find the URL in front of the Title of the post, follow the description.
Difference between Internal link and External link
- An internal link is a link from one page (post) to another page (post) of the same website. This link’s in the content give the facility to the readers to go read other posts. It tel SEO that the other posts are important information to read. A good website recommends that it have 2 internal links per post.
- These external links, lead your readers from one site to another website, for additional information, the product can be linked to the affiliate program.
Linking to supporting pages on your website will boost the ranking
Thank you for reading this post. You’d like to learn more about affiliate marketing see this post on how to make money with a blog!
Everything that you’ll learn about SEO, keywords, tags, meta tags, meta description, I learn all this at Wealthy Affiliate Platform.
Which you all the Best!
Hello! My name is Lyne, Welcome to my space on the internet. Here you’ll find writing about topics such as creating More Income For Yourself By Working From The Comfort Of Your Home, online jobs, affiliate marketing, Deals, scams, saving, and making money.
It Can All Begin For You Starting Right Here with one click…
Affiliate Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links which means I may earn a small commission if you purchase anything through one of the links. However, this will not affect what you pay!