Two good Affiliate Marketing Platforms!
Affilorama versus a good alternative Wealthy Affiliate!
What is Affilorama?
What is Affilorama about, it’s the brainchild of Mark Ling, who in 2006 decided to launch this program with Simon Slade. Mark’s objective was to rely on his knowledge in affiliate marketing, product ownership, and affiliate program management to come up with step-by-step video lesson courses that would be used to educate people.
Affilorama has grown to have a membership of more than 900 000 people distributed all over the world. Currently, it offers free introductory videos and detailed training and tool packages.
- Product Name: Affiliorama a platform
- URL: www.affilorama.com
- Owners: Mark Ling
- Price: Free membership
- Price: Premium Membership $67/month
- More + Upsells
- Recommend: Yes
Why use Affilorama?
Who is Affilorama for?
What you’ll receive by being an Affiliate for Affilorama?
Affilorama offers a lot of benefits when you become an affiliate. You’ll learn the basics of being an affiliate and if you already knew something about it you could also use their advanced training for you to master to be better in this industry.
- How to Find a Niche
- Learn about market contents
- You’ll learn the basics of online marketing
- learn to make affiliate websites
- You’ll learn advanced level for online marketing
What does the Program offer?
- Lessons and video training Introduction about marketing basics
- Marketing Research for niches and other products
- Content Creation for product reviews and content
- Site building to help you with site hostings and domains and links
- Marketing Ideas for blogging and social media
- SEO for building quality links and page ranking
- PPC is for finding keywords, tracking, and landing pages
- Affiliate Outsourcing how to encourage people to work and motivated them
A good free tool that helps you to track how well your site is doing compared to others. You’ll be able to see keywords that are ranking and if it reaches other social media. Affilorama promotes 3 products that will give you an edge.
The cost of this tool is $197 which is a step-by-step guide for your affiliate business. It will also help you find the right niche and build a website. As well as choosing good products for your online business.
- Affilorama – free to register $0
- 30 days free trial and get access to inside the platform
- Affilorama – Premium member $1 for the first month trial, then $67/month
- Affilorama Tools
- Basic – $0
- Bronze – $17/month
- Silver – $47/month
- Gold – $97/month
- Affilorama Jetpack – $997 (one-time fee)
Note: All that the above costs are in USD
The premium member plan includes 100+ free videos and lessons. Forums, advanced training videos, product creation training, affiliate blog Bootcamp training. And also free hosting for 15 domains.
Pros and Cons:
- Tutorials easy to follow
- Free lessons, video, and articles
- Credible and well-known founder
- Can have access to big marketing affiliate communities
- Free membership for starters to learn the basics
- Support from other affiliate members
- 60-day money-back guarantee
- Free membership limited
- Has so many options it can be overwhelming for starters
- Quite expensive for their upsells
- Don’t have direct access to the founder
- Some information is out-dated
Alternative For Newbies easy to follow!
A good alternative to Affilorama especially for newbies is Wealthy Affiliate. They offer as well a free membership to start, a premium membership at $19 for the first month and $49/month after. Since last year a Premium Plus membership at $90/month.
What do they offer?
Thank you for stopping by, for any questions, leave a comment below.
Which you all the Best!
Hello! My name is Lyne, Welcome to my space on the internet. Here you’ll find writing about topics such as creating More Income For Yourself By Working From The Comfort Of Your Home, online jobs, affiliate marketing, Deals, scams, saving, and making money.
It Can All Begin For You Starting Right Here with one click…
Affiliate Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links which means I may earn a small commission if you purchase anything through one of the links. However, this will not affect what you pay!