How to Get Traffic – My Website
SEO: Search engine optimization
What is the main source of research for many people? Of course, it’s Google, everybody I know, search on google. People search for pets, on how to train a dog, search for homework, search for recipes, and more.
It is very important to businesses that you rank highly when people are searching for products or services you provide. It is important that you find the special keywords that people search in google to rank highly for businesses. And you create content out of these keywords, valuable content, and helpful for your soon customers.
Today with the COVID 19 a lot of businesses are going internet, and more the years go on, a lot of people want to have an Online Business, so you need to have a good online presence. As a business owner (from home) or working for an online business, it is really important to be found on the search engine SEO.
When writing posts for your website, it is important that you use good keywords when people search on the net and want google to find you easily. When people search on google and you have to use good keywords on the title or/and on the content you will be happy to rank highly for those people who find your website become potential customers
15 Steps to Drive Traffic
- Need to find customers, not everyone is a customer, some people will want what you offer, but doesn’t mean that they will buy from you. You will need to develop and gain the trust of your customers
- People usually don’t like to be bothered to purchase, you will need to persuade people with what you propose and how you know about your products.
- Organic marketing (free traffic from media) can be difficult to engage
- You will need to establish a budget for marketing and advertising for your audience to find your website, and to find your audience. Unfortunately, it doesn’t work for everybody the free traffic, and it can take a lot of time, even years if you don’t pay for advertising
- Subscribes to the FaceBook group, Instagram, Pinterest
- Not all social media will work for you. Even if you’re persistent sometimes it doesn’t seem to work for you.
- Family, sorry but don’t count on family and friends for some the family can be the worst to count on! …. ‘’sometimes I said.”
- Don’t give up, stay positive
- Establish a budget start at only $30 per month to buy advertising, and it will help
- After a couple of months put another $30 so, you will have $60 of advertising, and just for one month sometimes it enough to get customers.
- Starting an Online business, with affiliate marketing does not have to be too expensive.
- You will need to be positive, persistent, patient, and believe in you. Enhance your development
- Not everybody can work online it is a big responsibility but, It’s possible to achieve if you have discipline, diligence, and constancy, and don’t forget a lot of Motivation.
- To do Affiliate Marketing, it is possible with Wealthy Affiliate
- To work online from home do opportunity like freelance, you will need to find what your good at, what is your experience where you can use your ability, your knowledge.
If all your affiliate links are at the bottom of the page where people rarely scroll, clicks will be few and far between. You need to balance link placement with the other factors below. Using callouts like buttons, tables, and boxes can help attract your readers’ attention and make the post more skimmable.
If you need help advertising, I can help you with how to establish, where your customers are and how you can reach them. My reason why I decided to create an Online Business is to help people like me at 55 years old who don’t have a good Pension for retirement to stop working a 9 to 5 job.
I wanted to learn how to do it so I can share my knowledge with people who want to have a Passive Income. My saving for my pension went on other issues I had ones, so now I want to work from home and help people make a Passive Income from Home just like I did.
In affiliate marketing, two conversions need to take place for you to make money.
- The first conversion is the click to the product page. You’re 100% in control of this action.
- The second conversion is the visitor purchasing the product. In the case of affiliate marketing, the merchant controls the checkout, and their conversion rates are out of your control.
The trick is to play the game to your advantage and look for merchants with programs that convert well.
If you’re interested to start for Free, this is my number #1 recommendation to make a passive income from home.
Public income reports
If people are making decent money from an affiliate program, then it’s likely that the product converts well.
How do you know if people are making money?
Look at public income reports where bloggers publicly reveal how much money they’re making from their affiliate deals.
You can find these reports on Google.
For example, if you search for “income report amazon affiliate”, you’ll see a few blog posts showing how bloggers have made money from Amazon Affiliates.
If you’d like to learn how to start your Online Business see the post here!
Affiliate Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links which means I may earn a small commission if you purchase anything through one of the links. However, this will not affect what you pay!
Thank you for reading my post!