Blogging is inexpensive and easy to start doing, it could be as simple as just writing about your favorite music or gardening, and eventually, you can start generating money from your site.
In this blog, we will explore way’s on how to monetize your blog? It’s possible today to earn money with blogs. It’s not to get rich tomorrow, it takes time and a little work, and you will make money and probably even enough to support your family.
Let’s see all the possibilities!
The most common way for bloggers to make money is through ads they will place on their website. There are two types of ads for this one.
With Google AdSense.
- CPC/PPC Ads: Cost per click (also called pay per click) ads are usually banners that you place in your content or sidebar. Each time a reader clicks on the ad, you are paid for that click.
- CPM Ads: CPM Ads, or “cost per 1,000 impressions,” are ads that pay you a fixed amount of money based on how many people view your ad.
- Google AdSense: Yes the most popular network for placing these types of ads is Google AdSense, when applying to google Adsense they will put their ads on your site, or you can place it yourself.
Here are similar programs available if you find that Google Adsense doesn’t work for you, because google AdSense has some rules for their ads. You can work with Infolinks, Media.net, Chitika.
- VigLink: Viglink Each time your readers click through that affiliate link and make a purchase you get to make a commission. If the links are Pay Per Click (PPC) links then you get the commission every time someone clicks on it.
- Adsterra: Adsterra Network offers a cost per action, cost per click, and cost per view advertising options, so publishers can get paid in pretty much any way they want. There is more program you can apply to monetize your website.
- Affiliate links when you become an affiliate marketer
- Affiliate marketing is a great tool to monetize your blog
- Get paid reviewing products, or services in your niche
- reach out to companies (by Wealthy Affiliate)(Clickbank)(Share a sale)
- Banners ads, when your readers click on banners and decide to purchase something.
- Amazon affiliates
- Guest Blogs – share a post from a website that fit’s your niche
This can include items like:
- Online courses/workshops
- Images, video, or music people can use in their own content
- Apps, plugins, or themes
- How to “guide”
- Training membership site
- Brand your own product
It is important for this one that you listen to your readers and then create a digital product that will meet their needs. Don’t make the mistake of assuming that you’re offering a product that everybody needs, this is a tricky part.
- Working with advertising networks isn’t your only option when it comes to selling ads. If you end up with enough traffic, advertisers may come directly to you and ask you to place their ads on your site.
- You can also contact advertisers yourself. Private ads can come in the form of banners, buttons, or links.
- Write a post or series, which is where you can write about any topic, but the advertiser pays for a “Brought to you by” mention in the content.
The ways you make money with this can vary.
Bonus tip: To maximize your income, you can also choose to sell sponsorship space in your email newsletters
- Provide a widget for people to sign up for your email list
- easy to start with Aweber
- Provide value first, then recommend
- videos are becoming the #1 digital medium
- monetize your videos with ads
- videos = traffic
- Authority in your niche
- Be the Voice in your field
- Train others to do what you do
There are over 152 million blogs on the internet. A new blog post is published every 0.5 seconds, a quarter of all websites on the internet are blogs. Regularly 77 % of internet users read blogs, 55% of marketers say blogging is their top inbound marketing priority. Only 2% of bloggers earn over $ 150k per year, and 64% of B2B marketers outsource their blog writing.
This stat goes some way towards illustrating the sheer scale of modern blogging. To put it another way, though, if you were to read 10 different blogs per day, it would take you over 41,600 years to work your way through the blogs that are currently online.
Blogging to build credibility can lead to many money-making opportunities.
This certainly isn’t a direct form of making money blogging, but it has worked for many well-known bloggers, and it can work for you, too. If you’re looking for a direct revenue stream, popular blogs have sold for 4-7 figures (sometimes more) by selling their branding and content.
In my personnel opinion I suggest doing Affiliate Marketing it’s the easiest way to monetize your blogging with good Keywords and free traffic find by SEO, it’s one of the best ways to monetize your blog and make money online!
You are not going to make any money from your blog if people don’t read it. After all, your readers are the ones who are going to make you money, whether they’re clicking on your ads or buying your products. Always put your readers first.
Developing a successful blog has a lot to do with building relationships. That can include relationships with sponsors, affiliate partners, or simply other bloggers who will direct traffic to your blog. Be sure some of your time is spent on forums and other blogs (or whatever works for you) to build these relationships and your blog.
Making money blogging can take a lot of persistence, but it can pay off in the long run if you’re starting out from scratch. Just remember that you don’t have to use all of these money-making avenues at once. Consider what other people in your industry are doing, and start from there.
Which you all the Best!
Hello! My name is Lyne, Welcome to my space on the internet. Here you’ll find writing about topics such as creating More Income For Yourself By Working From The Comfort Of Your Home, online jobs, affiliate marketing, Deals, scams, saving, and making money.
It Can All Begin For You Starting Right Here with one click…
Affiliate Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links which means I may earn a small commission if you purchase anything through one of the links. However, this will not affect what you pay!