Thank you for stopping by and read my post on Arise Work from home.
Today in 2020 it’s a big trend towards working at home, and it’s becoming the new normal.
Here is another review for you to read and decide between working with an online job or Affiliate marketing which one for you is the best.
Arise claims to be a Business in a box, type solution. In this review, I will discuss what is Arise, how it works, is it a Scam or a legit product? Arise Virtual Solutions provides clients such as AT&T, Disney, and Intuit the ability to outsource their customer service and support needs to a virtual call center.
Arise was founded in 1994 and based out of Florida, their virtual call center employs you.
They provide you with the training, the call center infrastructure software and support, and a network of reputable clients you can work with.
Arise work-from-home Agents spend their days (and/or nights) answering phones, dealing with customer service issues, and on occasion, responding to clients via email and chat.
All Arise agents works from the comfort of their own home.
Registration with Arise:
You must apply and then pass a voice assessment which will test your basic abilities. After they give you a go, you’ll have to order a background check, that you will pay for and sign a non-disclosure agreement.
Next, Arise requires that you set yourself up an LLC(Limited Liability Company) and provide a separate bank account for business purposes. Also, this is all at your expense. You didn’t even start to work for them yet… And Arise requires all this before you even start to work.
Getting started with Arise can be a very long process. From the moment you apply to the time you’ll make your first pay it can take several weeks.
- You’ll need to purchase a computer, some computer equipment, a phone line, they don’t provide that, and take the training programs. You’ll need to set up your virtual call center, your computer must meet minimum specifications.
- You will also need some specialized equipment like a VOIP line or a dedicated phone, and a high-quality headset with a microphone.
- A high-speed internet connection is also needed, probably you already have this one.
All these requirements needed are all in your expenses, they don’t have any specific experience or educational requirements.
And they’re a cost with all these expenses…
- Setting up an LLC – $100 to $400 (depending on your country).
- Basic Certification – $99
- Background Check – $15 to $30
- Equipment and dedicated VOIP installation – $100 to $2000(if you don’t have anything to start)
- Training Courses – ($50 to $250)
Arise charges $39.95 per month after the registration process is complete and you accept your first client. This pays for your access to clients, as well as software and support.
- Arise – $39.95 per month (billed bi-monthly).
- Dedicated Landline/VOIP Phone – $15 – $35 per month.
- High Speed Internet – $40 – $60 per month.
- Additional courses when working with new clients.
It should also be noted that you will have several weeks of unpaid time.
Arise pays for your time spent talking with customers. There are several reports of multiple wages… some as high as $19/hour. However, it seems most claim to be in the $10/hour range, and that would be the safe assumption.
Pay is directly deposited twice per month.
Although the claim is that you have a flexible schedule, you can only work the hours they provide you. Another issue with Arise is that they don’t put limits on hiring, so the environment for work hours becomes competitive. People are their source of income because they sell courses and charge monthly fees for services.
- It’s beginner-friendly.
- Arise provides you with clients (and as a freelancer, it’s better
- choose which clients to work with.
You can choose which clients to work with. But it can be very competitive.
- High start-up cost, monthly fees,
- Relatively low earning potential.
- Several weeks of unpaid time.
- Unlimited hiring.
- Can have 10 locations on the same block will all be competing for the same customers.
- There are also complaints that jobs are limited to inconvenient hours and short time intervals.
This product is so expensive that in a way if you really want to work from the home start for Free and make a passive income from home get the freedom of life see my number one products
#1 recommendation for you is Wealthy Affiliate!
YOU’LL LEARN EVERYTHING THAT YOU’LL NEED TO KNOW TO BUILD YOUR ONLINE BUSINESS & MAKE MONEY ONLINE
Now you know what is the cost of Arises, and by the time you’ll make money with them it would be better for you to start an online business with us at least with us at Wealthy Affiliate you can start for free!
No, this product is legit but very expensive before even working with them! It’s not a job, you are an independent contractor.
The issue with Arise is that it costs a lot to start, and there are no guarantees of enough work to make it worth your while.
But… you are NOT an Arise employee. You are an independent contractor.
As a contractor, you are responsible for your own costs (including equipment and training).
They provide you with the courses, the software and central support, and the marketing (a network of clients)… but you must pay for it.
You may own the business, but you’re not really the boss. The franchisor maintains strict control over what you can do and what you can’t do, – and how you do it.
Thank you for reading my post, I hope I helped you with this product and if you have any question leave a comment below, I’ll be happy to answer you.
All the best!
Affiliate Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links which means I may earn a small commission if you purchase anything through one of the links. However, this will not affect what you pay!