Turning your hobby into online money!
Everybody should have the chance to do what they like for a living! Starting an enterprise it’s not an easy task. With the right platform and the right tools, you can create a successful Online Business in no time and become an entrepreneur!
Turn Hobby into money!
Some ideas of what can make money online, but don’t worry if your hobby isn’t here. Any hobby can be tweaked into an online business with the right training and the right tools if your hobby ain’t here leave me a comment and I’ll do everything I can and every research needs it, to help give you the choice you have to organize your business.
Sell Handmade Crafts
You create handmade, sewing, accessories, bags, purses, (jewelry, sewing clothes, art, etc). You can sell your handmade products on a platform like:
- Etsy – Sell on the Etsy platform or create your Handmade Shop
- eBay – Sell on eBay platform
- Shopify – create your Ecommerce
- Amazon FBA or Handmade
You can teach others what you love, make a video, selling online courses has been a profitable industry, I know that a lot of people prefer to learn online
- Teachable – a place where you can create your courses online
- Youtube – make an online video of your courses tutorial (youtube paid eventually with subscribers)
- Know we have TicToc, make 1 minutes video to show people where to go for your business.
Landscaping & Gardening
You could create all sorts of businesses in this Niche. Many people are looking for advice and ideas when it comes to landscaping and gardening. And even more, are looking to purchase supplies online.
Here are a few ideas:
- Become a local landscaping specialist
- Make a video on the small balcony garden
- Write a blog on lawn care for all 4 seasons(Canada)
- Showcase different garden designs
- Discuss the zones of plants and flowers
- How about pests and diseases?
There are so many niches within this one area, that your particular skills could easily be monetized. (here some example of niche: miracle-gro, Green Earth, )
Americans spent over $70 billion on pets and this was in 2018? Wow! People sure love their pets. So if you love animals, or simply want in on a piece of that pie, this is another great niche to build a business in.
So many ideas…
- Pet pictures
- Vegan pet food/make your own and sell it
- Accessories and indulgent
- Grooming and boarding
This list could go on and on, but you get the idea here.
If you’re a pet owner like me, you can probably come up with an idea just from a solution you’re looking for yourself.
Reading & Writing
You like reading, you can get paid reading. There are many ways you can monetize your hobby. You can become a freelance book reviewer, start a blog, write your own book, or become an editor.
There are easy ways to become a published author. Some people start writing short articles for magazines that he loves reading and now their writing for many magazines who seek out his expertise in various areas like camping, cooking, design, or more
Here are some sites to sell online.
- Upwork, become a freelancer, user tester
- Amazon, become a published author
- Moody Publishers, get free books and write reviews on your blog
- Write E-book to help people “make money online”
This is a big industry, and if you can specialize with a type of food or technique, you’d have it made. And what about the diets that are taking over the internet? It’s a big Niche to attack but if you have the skill and knowledge of cooking, go for it, you’ll surely make the good recipes and good blogs, create your cooking website.
And so many ways to monetize your blog, like advertising, videos, promoting supplies, online courses, tutorials, tic tock…
Photography is a great business, there are so many ways to show your photos. Better for you to have your camera on you always and take great photos you can sell online! Most images are digital and easy to sell on platforms.
One way to do it is to take pictures (try to buy the most professional) and go on .com and you download the pic and try to sell. Take any picture, dog, cat, landscape, river photography, an old trailer, any good picture as a value. If you travel, travel pictures always make good images to sell.
- Adobe Stock
There are many ways to start writing either it’s blogs, write and become a freelancer, write an e-book. There are so many options you have on the internet. Become an Affiliate Marketing.
- Write blogs for employer’s as freelance
- write a scary story as a freelance
- write ebook
- write blogs as an affiliate marketer and get pay
- write a critique for employers
Today it’s easy to turn your hobby into a business. You will need patient, good training, there are so many opportunities online but it will take hard work.
Choose the one you’re most likely going to commit to in the long run. You’ll see within the months, the years your business will become a Passive Income Online for you.
Affiliate Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links which means I may earn a small commission if you purchase anything through one of the links. However, this will not affect what you pay!
Thank you for reading my post,