Adsterra Network is a leading digital advertising company that offers performance-based solutions for advertisers and media partners worldwide.
Adsterra is an advertising network that can be quite valuable for both advertisers and publishers. Adsterra networks have the same particularity as Google Adsense.
Established in 2013. nowadays Adsterra is covering more than 248 countries, generating more than 25 billion ad impressions per month, and also have 100K+ successful campaigns
Adsterra have well over 8000 publishers in their network spread throughout the globe, and they’ve been expanding each year. It can be an alternative for those who don’t like or don’t have access to Google Adsense, and Adsterra is similar to Google Adsense.
The mission of Adsterra is to transform digital advertising for web, mobile, and social platforms and make it creative, unique, and engaging with the help of our modern optimization technology. In Adsterra, they believe in taking a personals approach with each of their partners and help them grow within their business every step of the way.
In 2015 the team had grown to an impressive size of 122 employees and 2016 saw the landmark figure of 10BN monthly impressions, which is enough to make your head spin.
So let’s jump forward to look at today’s numbers and see how all this translates into real-world stats.
Adsterra by numbers and facts:
- 30B+ Monthly Impressions
- 248 GEOs covered (Global)
- 100K+ Successful campaigns
- 12K+ direct publishers
- 8K+ brands, affiliates, media agencies, and ad networks
- All the payment models are available: CPM, CPC, CPA, CPI, CPL, RTB
- Easy API integration
- Complex multistep system to protect partners from inappropriate traffic
- Full targeting inventory including rare ones (i.e. Browser versions, OS versions, carrier, user lifetime, IP targeting)
Adsterra Network offers a cost per action (CPA), cost per click (CPC), and cost per view(CPV) advertising options, so publishers can get paid in pretty much any way they want.
- Publishers must have at least 5000 impressions per month to be able to use pop-unders.
- Publishers must have at least 50 000 impressions per month to be able to use display banners.
- They don’t allow publishers to be in an adult or illegal content niche.
The network is valuable because it means you can decide which type of ads to based on your traffic and your typical use patterns. If you have a highly engaged audience that frequently clicks links and ads, CPC or CPA ads can be much better. If your audience is larger but less engaged, you can still monetize them well with CPM ads.
To boil it down, CPM is the amount advertisers pay to publishers for every thousand impressions an ad generates. … To calculate the cost-per-thousand views, take the total number of impressions and divide by 1,000. Then divide the campaign budget by that number and you have your CPM
Adsterra has a referral program that offers 5% of the revenue generated by the publishers you referred for a lifetime (as long as the publisher remains online, of course). You can attract referrals to them via blogging, social networks, text links, and other options.
- Display banners(leader board, rectangle, skyscraper)
- Direct links
- Video banners
- Display banners (leader board, rectangle, and skyscraper)
- Sticky Footer
- Direct links
- Push-up Ads
- Video banners
- Ensure your content is written in perfect English and try to use a register that is appropriate to your site content – whether this is more conversational for fun content or more neutral for formal content.
- Be aware of the latest trends in site design…
- Optimize your site for mobile devices…
- Get more unique users.
Monetize your every impression with 100% fill rates and competitive CPMs with customized to your needs solution
Receive your payments with our NET15 hold policy easy and always on time via a great range of withdrawal options
- Wire transfer
- Web money
We offer maximum security and protection against common malware and bad ads through our in-house and third-party fraud detection system
The Minimum Payment is $5 now!
Now Adsterra approves all publishers who meet the standards of quality, volumes of traffic do not matter anymore.
Adsterra have reduced the minimum payment to $5 for ePayments, Webmoney & Paxum payment systems
- Back URLs are provided for unsold traffic by user’s request
- High CPM rates for mainstream traffic: popunders in the USA, Germany, and China, banners in Germany and the USA, and in-video ads in France and Germany.
- High CPM rates for adult traffic in France, Germany, and the USA (popunder), and in video ads in Germany and the USA.
- Dedicated customer support is available 24/7
- Offers real-time statistics and reporting to publishers
- Supports various ad formats including in-video and banner ads
- Aggressive advertisements have been detected
Adsterra will Reject your site if any of the following applies:
- Sites that promote, enable, or connect to illegal activity (such as “drugs, Crimes or everything that approach those niche.”) or any illegal content.
- Sites that promote hate based on race, religion, ethnicity, or political affiliation will not get approval.
- Any sites that promote or enable the abuse, physical harm, and defamation of others.
- Sites with false advertising, illegal advertisements, and deliberate misrepresentation of promoted material.
- Sites that distribute Spam(unsolicited emails) or engage in chat and forum abuse, inappropriate newsgroup postings, or cyber-bullying. Hacking and Phreaking not accepted.
The terms and conditions are designed to maintain the safety and quality of their network.
- Sites must be complete with content. In other words, sites that are under maintenance or unavailable will be rejected.
- The website cannot be overstuffed with advertisements
- Sites with too few posts or too many blank pages will be rejected.
- Sites cannot have 15 or more banners and 5 or more popunders.
- Sites determined to be popunder of banner farms will be rejected.
We recommend using Adsterra in conjunction with one other network (like media-net, google Adsense, VigLink, etc…)
Some say to use Adsterra for their pop-unders, but we prefer to put the code they send you to put on your website (body or widget). Eventually, your site will be able to only sell advertising products directly at premium rates and you can drop other ad networks entirely, but until then, Adsterra is a pretty good option. Right now on this site, we have Adsterra, VigLink, and media-net.
Thank you for reading my review on Adsterra, if you have any questions, leave a comment and we’ll be happy to answer you!
All the Best, take care!
Hello! My name is Lyne, Welcome to my space on the internet. Here you’ll find writing about topics such as creating More Income For Yourself By Working From The Comfort Of Your Home, online jobs, affiliate marketing, Deals, scams, saving, and making money.
It Can All Begin For You Starting Right Here with one click…
Affiliate Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links which means I may earn a small commission if you purchase anything through one of the links. However, this will not affect what you pay!