Freight brokers help shippers that need to move freight from point A to point B by finding a carrier (trucking company). A company that will haul the freight for slightly less than the shipper is willing to pay them. Thus the term BROKER!
In other words, freight brokers are sometimes referred to as load brokers, truck brokers, or transportation brokers. These are all middlemen that match available shipper freight with available trucks while earning between 10% and 35% profit per shipment.
That means brokers typically earn between $100 to $500 per shipment but Dennis has earned as much as $5,175 per shipment just for finding a truck to haul our customer’s freight!
Now the only question is how many loads do you think you can move per day… 1, 2, 10, or more? Before we get to that.
Affiliate Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links, meaning I may earn a small commission if you purchase anything through one of the links. However, this will not affect what you pay!
- No experience is necessary to get started!
- Be a part of a $400 billion industry that is growing!
- Run your business from home!
- Very low start-up cost!
- Huge income potential!
- Brokering doesn’t require employees!
- Do business anywhere in the U.S. Canada or even internationally!
- Easy to relocate, all you need is a phone, internet, and KNOW HOW!
- You can always sell your business or pass it on to your family!
- Easy and profitable add-on to existing trucking operations!
- And much more…
No special background is required to become a freight broker. With the proper determination and training, almost anyone can become a freight broker.
Supply-and-Demand. It never stops – Ever! So as long as there are people on Earth, there will remain a continuous market for freight to be moved. Unlike many other industries, the transportation business has two extremely valuable elements with virtually NO limits: consumption and production.
Every day people and businesses buy, sell, and consume products! You know what? Those products must be shipped and year after year freight brokers control and move more and more of the world’s freight!
Everything you use or consume throughout your day has likely been on a truck at one point. Freight is everywhere and the demand for transportation will only increase with time.
You simply need to know how and where to look to find it. No, it’s not rocket science, but like anything, there is a right way and wrong way to do it and the difference between the two can be either costly or profitable!
What you’ll learn in the Online Freight Broker Training?
- Learn your role as either broker or agent
- How to reduce, and even eliminate unnecessary startup costs
- how to apply for your freight broker license
- How to get your freight broker bond or trust
- Learn what tools you need to effectively operate as a broker or agent
- learn the pro’s and con’s of factoring invoices
- How to find and contact shippers
- How to navigate business credit, both yours and your customers
- How to find, negotiate and contract with carriers
- Learn the difference between co-brokering and double brokering
- How to properly dispatch and track your freight
- How to quickly and cost-effectively set up your home office
- How to use loads of boards effectively
- How to easily and accurate understand rates in almost any lane
- Learn successful selling and negotiating strategies & techniques
- How to get involved in niche markets like automobile transport & dump trucks
- How to start shipping for the Dept of Defense (DOD)
- How to make money even more money by adding independent freight agents
- Learn proven strategies that can propel you into profit quickly
- And much more!!!!!!!!!
If you listened to the audio intro you know that Dennis is living proof that you can make huge money as a freight broker or freight agent! The fact of the matter is you don’t need to be a rocket scientist to make money as a freight broker but like any business, there is a right way and a wrong way to go about it.
When Dennis started he had NO EXPERIENCE but he eventually grew it to over $6 million per month in sales!
Freight brokers looking to move freight need to find motor carriers who are available to haul a load. Broker load boards are used by freight brokers to connect with the desired freight carrier and are one of the easiest ways to network and build a carrier base.
Using a load board such as truckloads, freight brokers can quickly find qualified carriers who may be interested in hauling a load by posting the load details onto a load board and then contracting motor carriers who may be interested in the load.
The more loads a freight broker can move, the more they can earn, placing a premium on the use of load boards.
Thank you for stopping by my website, leave a comment if you have any questions. I will answer you within 12 hours
Which you all the Best!
Hello! My name is Lyne, Welcome to my space on the internet. Here you’ll find writing about topics such as creating More Income For Yourself By Working From The Comfort Of Your Home, online jobs, affiliate marketing, Deals, scams, saving, and making money.
Review; Work Online at home