Review of My Online Stat-Up vs Wealthy Affiliate.
What is My Online Start-Up?
Who Is Chuck Nguyen?
Chuck Nguyen is the guy behind My Online StartUp. The on who is based in Melbourne, Australia, and started with internet marketing in 2004. According to Chuck, he started My Online Startup to help millions around the world. Help them to build a successful online business.
- Product Name: My Online StartUp
- First release: June 2020
- Creator: Chuck Nguyen
- Product Website: MyOnline Startup.com
- Price: $197 or $997
- Type of product: email marketing training book + additional material
- Rating: 4/5
How much it cost?
Apparently, there are only two upgrade options:
- The partner upgrade $197 one time fee or
- The legendary partner upgrade the $997 one time fee
What you’ll learn at My Online Startup?
How does it work?
The Program My Online Startup training gives you 39 lessons in 8 modules with 38 video lessons a total of 2 hours 14 minutes. Chuck does a great job of explaining everything in an easy-to-understand way.
1 – Started Lesson 1
A personal introduction and demonstrates how to navigate around the member’s area. In this video, he gives a brief overview of what will be covered in the rest of the course.
2 – Success Mindset – 7 lessons
These lessons are all about having the right kind of mindset. That’s going to set you up for success within the online world. They cover everything from knowing why and setting the right kind of income goals. And how to have self-confidence and what hacks you can use to boost your productivity.
3: Affiliate Marketing – 5 Lessons
In this module, you’ll learn how affiliate marketing works. How to choose a niche? What to write about products review? Monetize your site and maximize commissions.
4: Lead Generation – 6 Lessons
Creating a capture page and offering a high-value lead magnet. Create this to collect emails is so important. Email marketing is the way to build many income streams. The biggest asset to any online business and he’s not wrong. About 80% of your affiliate income will come from your email list.
5: Authority Platform – 7 lessons
6: YouTube Marketing – 6 lessons
How to get your first channel set up? How to shoot and edit videos? Choose the best keywords to target. Need to turn all those important views which turn into sales.
7: Forum Marketing – 1 Lesson
In a video the owner, Chuck recommends signing up to the Warrior Forum. Asking you to start answering digital marketing-related questions. Questions as a way to generate traffic to your offers? With an emphasis on promoting MyOnline Startup.com.
8: Targeted Solo Ads – 4 lessons
A final module that suggests solo ads. Through sites like Udimi as they are the easiest and fastest ways to generate sales.
What are Solo Ads:
Solo ads are email-based advertisements you buy from other email-listed owners. They’re sent as dedicated emails – so the entire message is all about your promotion. Solo Ads are expensive and ineffective because it’s hard to trust vendors.
Pros and Cons:
- offers a free detail course
- step by step video to get you started after you take the free course
- support Facebook pages update
- The last youtube video is old from 2 years ago
- cost to upgrade to insider members
- expensive $997
- the community is not very active
- hidden costs and fees
One of the good think about this course is the fact that you can join it for free and go through all the training lessons free of charge.
This is a rarity on the market. In other words, Chuck shows you all the cards before you need to spend any money.
Wealthy Affiliate is my number one best platform
I recommend starting an online business. Free to Start, easy to follow, and a great community of people who can help you.
Why do I recommend Wealthy Affiliate vs My Online Startup?
At Wealthy Affiliate, you can start for free. The owners are transparent with the training and you can chat with them most of all the day of the week. They are available to chat and answer your questions.
We have site support that will help you with all problems you can have with your website.
Don’t forget about Wealthy Affiliate’s community. Which includes beginners and experts who have an online business and are there to help you as well. You have a question, you need to write it down in the appropriate section.
You’ll get an answer from the owner or from anybody in the community who’s able to answer your questions.
What you’ll have access to start for free!
- a FREE member,
- Access to 20 of those classes for free.
- One website
- 30 keywords research on Jaaxy platform
- No Technical or Prior Online Business Experience Required.
- If you have an experience that is great,
- Experience is definitely not a requirement here at Wealthy Affiliate.
What is a Premium member at Wealthy Affiliate?
The training includes options for everybody. No matter the previous level and will help you build step by step online business.
Monthly payment of $49 per month. If you decide to upgrade to premium within the first 7 days, you get your first month for $19. Or, you can pay in one payment for $499(this gets you 1 month free). – And you get access to the powerful research tool Jaaxy.
Promoting Wealthy Affiliate on your online business will give you a very good ROI (return on investment).
- $8.00 for the first month
- $19.00 special offer, then
- $23.50 thereafter.
- Starter Members earn $4.00 for special offer referrals, then
- $11.75 monthly and
- $117.50 yearly commissions
So in the long term, your monthly fee to register with Wealthy Affiliate has a very good ROI.
What will you have access to as a Premium member?
As a premium member, you have access to:
- community posts
- community upgrade training
- free classes video
- free webinar with Jay (see below about Jay)
- 10 websites
- Live help
- Private messaging
- A website security package
- Website backup
- Access to all beginner training videos and courses
- Unlimited searches using the Keyword Research tool (Jaaxy)
- 1 on 1 coaching
- Website feedback and comment platform
- 24/7 help support
- Website Analytics
- Site Support
About this item – Apple MacBook
- Stunning 13.3-inch Retina display with True Tone technology
- Backlit Magic Keyboard and Touch ID
- Tenth-generation Intel Core i3 processor
- Intel Iris Plus Graphics
- Fast SSD storage
Here Some Reals comments from members of Wealthy Affiliate!
- WOW, 4 YEARS!! Since I first signed up at Wealthy Affiliate?
- Ivan success!!! his first cheque from amazon!
- DaniJel, 5 months with WA and already succeeded
- SZeeman, while promoting products had a surprise sale! (this one was live on December 14, 2020).
Affiliate Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links which means I may earn a small commission if you purchase anything through one of the links. However, this will not affect what you pay!
Thank you for stopping by, leave a comment if you have any questions.
All the best