Dropshipping is a retail fulfillment method where a store doesn’t keep the products it sells in stock. (no inventory) Instead, when a store sells a product using the dropshipping model, it purchases the item from a third party and has it shipped directly to the customer. As a result, the seller doesn’t have to handle the product directly.
The biggest difference between dropshipping and the standard retail model is that the selling merchant doesn’t stock or own inventory. Instead, the seller purchases inventory as needed from a third party—usually a wholesaler or manufacturer—to fulfill orders.
Two of the most common approaches for dropshipping on Shopify and/or Etsy are to seek out a supplier located anywhere else in the world, using supplier databases, or to seek out a Shopify and/or Etsy app that connects you and your store to thousands of suppliers.
Running an e-commerce business is much easier when you don’t have to deal with physical products. With drop shipping, you don’t have to worry about:
- Managing or paying for a warehouse
- Packing and shipping your orders
- Tracking inventory for accounting reasons
- Handling returns and inbound shipments
- Continually ordering products and managing stock level
How does the 100% satisfaction guarantee work?
You can purchase SaleHoo, give it a try, and if it doesn’t live up to your expectations you can simply ask us for a refund. If you decide that you’d like a refund, just email us at email@example.com with your receipt number.
We have suppliers for over 2,500,000 products and brands. If you can’t find what you’re looking for, our support staff can help you find it — just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If we really don’t have what you’re after, we can give you a full refund so you’re not out of pocket.
All SaleHoo members have access to personal email support from our support team. You can also chat with other SaleHoo members and SaleHoo staff inside our bustling member’s forum.
How will you bill me?
When you click one of the buttons above, you’ll be sent to our payment processor, ClickBank. They accept all major credit cards and PayPal. You’ll be returned to SaleHoo after your purchase is complete.
When your membership is due to expire, we will send you several reminder emails to let you know. We will automatically renew your membership so that your access to SaleHoo is uninterrupted. If you don’t want your membership renewed, just let us know.
Estimated cost: ~$29/month
Estimated cost: $5 – $20/year
I recommend looking for a .com that fits your brand if one is available. Use our domain name generator to get started.
Estimated cost: Varies
- testing money products
- Online advertising estimated cost:
- Scales with your business; we recommend budgeting at least $500 to get started
Yes with Shopify and Etsy you can pay monthly but for the dropshipping when the customers purchases your product and pay with Paypal or Credit Card With the purchases you can pay your shipping and handling. But make sure, it’s really better to have at least $500 to start, but you can start at $200 without paying publicity to make yourself customers.
You will need to share your post product on media social but sometimes it doesn’t work just sharing sometimes you will need to make publicity to gain customers. See my post get traffic for the website, to get traffic in your shop it is recommended to pay a little publicity to gain an audience.
SaleHoo is a powerful research tool, supplier directory, and online community for “drop shippers”, wholesalers, and e-commerce stores. They have 2.5 million + products to sell online, 8 000+ pre-vetted suppliers. Since 2005 SaleHoo has helped over 137,000 people just like you start and grow their online business. SaleHoo is an easy-to-use tool that helps online sellers find profitable products from certified, low-cost suppliers.
SaleHoo Supplier Directory
Quickly Find Trustworthy Dropshipping and Wholesale Suppliers
- Set specific search criteria to quickly filter through over 8,000 local and global suppliers.
- Organize supplier details and safely negotiate the lowest cost for your products with no minimum orders.
- Get insider deals from suppliers – only available to SaleHoo members.
Smart Seller Training
Get a World-Class Education in Sourcing and Selling Online
- Help for beginners with our Ecommerce Glossary, video tutorials, and online selling guides.
- Step-by-step training on dropshipping, finding products, choosing suppliers, and more!
- Learn from other successful sellers and fast-track your success in our online community.
- Beginners who don’t know how to find a supplier, and don’t know which products they should sell online.
- Intermediate and advanced customers who have experience selling online, but are struggling to find legitimate suppliers.
- Intermediate and advanced customers that want to branch into new items, but need information on which items are selling well and information on legitimate suppliers.
Think about it, it’s time to work from home!
If you need more information leave a comment below, and I will answer you.
Affiliate Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links which means I may earn a small commission if you purchase anything through one of the links. However, this will not affect what you pay!